November 15, 2010

Introductory post of sorts


Hello, it's Aura here! It has been a while since I had a blog but I've felt for a long time that I need one. I'm the kind of person who always has a long story to tell with nearly every artwork I create but I don't want to overload my watchers in deviantART with a wall of text everytime I post something so my descriptions are pretty vague actually. If you're interested in learning more about my working process, seeing unfinished works and hearing me blabber all day about the inspiration behind my works then this is the place for it. I will probably also post watercolouring tips here and try to give people an overlook to my tools. It's an art blog, after all!

Like in dA, comments are welcome in both English and Finnish.( 日本語も全然平気です!) Hopefully the people who come to read this will enjoy my mindless banter to some degree. ^^;

0 comments:

Post a Comment