February 4, 2011

Scared someone

I had completely forgotten about this drawing that I made sometime in November, maybe. I'll finish it someday once I figure out what to put beside the black shadowy thing. I somehow lost interest towards the end and buried it under various other unfinished drawings. ^^;

She's a comic character from me and my friend's pet project. I don't want to reveal much yet, but she's a nerdy girl who's deadly afraid of vampires for some reason. Then a real vampire enters her everyday life... And hilarity ensues. Her name is Sipsetti. Yes it's a real, old-fashioned Finnish name, stop laughing. Since it has somewhat become my nickname these days I decided to give the name to her. I hope I'll be done with this Thesis thing once and for all so I can continue with the comic~

0 comments:

Post a Comment