February 11, 2011

You have mail, muffin

More paper-cutting!

Finished an older work just in time for Valentine's Day. I had drawn and painted the girls on a plain ultramarine blue watercoloured background but it looked so dull that I cut them off and glued on shimmery crafting carton. (suomalaiset: jos etsitte tätä paperia, niin kyseessä on siis helmiäiskartonki, jota saa mm. Sinellistä)

For increased cuteness I added some cherry blossom stickers. I bought them from Japan in fall of 2009 and had been wondering where to use them for a long while. It's all sugary and girly, but I like it very much for that. <3

Fun facts: When I showed the work-in-progress to Sadyna last year, she said the brunette reminded her of Belle from Beauty And The Beast. -teehee-

Related Rambles: Mmm... I've never received a love letter but I have given one to someone. A mistake I shall never, ever repeat! I'd rather speak up than give someone a letter nowadays - if only I had the courage to talk about my feelings in the first place. It was my New Year's Resolution to be more outspoken about my real feelings, but confessing that I'm in love with someone is way out of my comfort zone. No can do. What ever shall I do with my infinite shyness...

0 comments:

Post a Comment