December 23, 2010

I present you a supervillain... Galaxia!

After writing in my previous post that if I am to draw supervillains, I would draw Galaxia I got so possessed by the idea that I actually went and drew her. And I think she came out just fabulously. <3

Out of all the villains in Sailormoon Galaxia is definitely my favourite. Why? She's just unbelievably cool. And closest to being a supervillain from all the other enemies the Sailor Senshi had to face. She was pretty damn close to wiping out all the Senshi in this galaxy - no other enemy ever actually killed any of the Sailor Soldiers. Galaxia was ruthless and powerful, and that's why she's my favourite. And of course she's gorgeously beautiful, too. -has a fangirl moment-

This work is such an overdose of golden watercolour, my supplies won't last long if this keeps up. T___T This opaque paint is from a Japanese brand sold in Japan only, see.

Who should I draw next? More sexy villains or maybe Sailor Senshi themselves? I was thinking about doing a plausible artwork of Uranus and Neptune for a change (all my works of them are pretty hideous if I'm honest). Or if it's villains, then probably girls from the Witches 5. Or Amazoness Quartette when they were still enemies to the Senshi? I don't know, somebody help me! -ponder ponder-

Aah... I really want to draw the Starlights and Princess Kakyuu, too...

By the way, a little tutorial of this work is up in deviantART! Check it out. ^^


Watercolour tutorial: Galaxia by =Aurasama on deviantART

0 comments:

Post a Comment