December 24, 2010

Shiny, shiny Christmas on ice


Working on something winterish right now. It's still waaay unfinished, but as I don't have anything special prepared for Christmas this year (well, I never do specific holiday illustrations) I wanted to share what's done so far. The paint is still all wet and if you look closely, you can see that it shimmers faintly, too. I've mixed some pearlescent watercolour with normal watercolours, so the outcome will be shiny. <33

It's completely unintentional, but thanks to the colours and all the shimmer it looks like they're wearing wedding dresses. Might go ahead and just make them wear veils too since it's already going to that direction~

Alice and Mad Hatter again, my two lovelies. First time drawing Maddie in a dress, too, but it suits her.


Happy Christmas, everyone! Eat loads of yummy stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment